Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Now I'm going to whine....

I broke my toe on Saturday night at about 3 a.m.

I broke my big toe on my right foot and I was sober. Heck, I hadn't even gone out Saturday night.

I did a doozie on it and all I did was fall down. There was no trippng, no kicking the wall in frustration or anger or anything else.

I simply fell down and all of my body weight (and there's quite a bit of it) went into my right big toe.

I went to the emergency room on Sunday and they x-rayed it. It is broken. I have a lovely boot that I *get* to wear for the next couple of weeks until it is healed enough to put shoes back on. Other than that, I just get to whine a lot.

I now have more sympathy for my BIL who kicked a case and hurt his.
See.

I had to cancel with the trainer for the next couple of weeks so I'm going to have to double-up after I'm better. In the mean time, I'm doing yoga and the balance ball so that I'm at least doing SOMETHING because I don't want to ever fall and have this much weight directed toward any other body part!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Paul is very happy to see the link to his toe picture.