Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Now I've seen it all...

Okay, I understand that some people's pets are like children. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats, but I don't particularly want them at my wedding -- much less participating!

I actually found this while searching for bridesmaid dresses. This is just a little overboard, don't you think. I really feel for this poor animal. I mean, being made to wear a frilly, frou-frou pink dress? I think maybe a simple matte satin number would have been a little more dignified. Poor puppy. I have blacked her eyes to protect what little dignity the poor animal has left. I guess she can be thinkful they didn't put the '80s giant pink hair bow on her head.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

When we were planning our wedding, I had several people ask if we planned on including the cat. Um, no. Had they met my cat, the original anti-social beast? :::shudder::: And that was before he got really cranky and anti-social.

Donna said...

Anti-social doesn't even begin to describe Jubby!

Donna said...

That may be, but she won't be dressed in a foufy pink dress!