Monday, February 06, 2006

Me? An engagement ring...

Your Engagement Ring
18k White Gold Engraved Cathedral Solitaire Setting


So, if I were to get a ring, this would be it? Actually, it is pretty similar to something I'd like.


Then again, this one wouldn't be bad...


Your Engagement Ring
Platinum Setting with Round and Baguette Diamond Accents (3/8 ct. tw.)


Okay, so obviously there isn't much going on the world of P & M's wedding. I did find out that the date is tenative... Time frame is pretty firm, but it is all about "location, location, location."


Confidential to P: Welcome to the blog. Feel free to make any comments you'd like.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I like the top one the best. I've debated getting my ring redone again but I think I'm going to get an anniversary band to go along with it instead.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

oooohhhh...I like them both but I love #2!

Donna said...

I love the top one best of these two. I like the art deco look (would love a period art deco ring) and it is closest to that.

Baby Gator said...

Wow, thanks for posting on my blog. I am sure you found me through my Mom (Princess of Everything). I am getting married too. Did P and W decide on a place yet? Where are you located?