Thursday, February 23, 2006

Boys need dresses, too?

Okay, okay. I know some of you won't find this nearly as funny as I did, but check out this photo I found of a wedding dress. I swear, I think the model is a man. Check out the Adam's apple on the dude! The picture below I found on The Knot website and the picture on the right was on her website!


To be fair, and so people don't come after me for using copyrighted stuff without putting a link or giving them their proper credit, this is a gown by Atelier Elén Paumere Couture. Check it out. She actually has some really pretty stuff. I question her choice of model, but some of the gowns aren't half bad.

Then again, this dress falls under the WTF category!

Again, to give the designer credit (or blame), it is part of the Kleinfeld Collection.

Both dresses, and many, many more, can be found at The Knot website (see links) if you're curious.

1 comment:

sara said...

I think you're right...it's a man, baby.