Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Weddings have gone high tech...

The date has been set. August 5 somewhere in CA. P has count them THREE websites. In all fairness, she's trying them out to see what one she likes the best. And the Maid of Honor has a blog about the wedding. See, weddings have truly entered the 21st century. I wonder if it would be possible to plan an entire wedding via the internet. I'm sure someone has done it.

I am really excited about this wedding. I never thought I'd actually get to be in another wedding because P didn't really want a big wedding but M does so they're going to have a smallish one, I think. But because she didn't want a wedding, I thought I'd be just going to Vegas or some island somewhere. Instead I get to do all the bride's maid things. How cool is that?

Oh, by the way, I didn't start the exercise thing. The upper respiratory infection I had when I found out about P's engagement is holding on and I'm still coughing... darn. Now, I have a date and I have to get my hiney in gear!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Congrats to P & M on setting a date! It will be hotter than Hades in D/FW but should be perfect in NoCal. Now the plans will really start to take shape, I'm sure.