Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have a ticket and a dress

Now all I need is for it to be July.

I picked up my dress on Tuesday and I got my airline tickets to northern Cal on Friday. I have my first fitting for my dress Tuesday. My how time flies. It is a little under six weeks until the wedding and I feel like it was only yesterday that P and I were thinking what if M proposes. I really am excited for her. I thought at one point that I would be more jealous of her since she is getting what I want. I mean, she wanted it to, but there is no jealousy. I am honestly just happy for her. Who knew!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

July will be here before you know it!

I am glad that you are happy for her.

Anonymous said...

So, are you abandoning the blog thing? I keep checking in from time to time to see if you've started a new site or maybe mentioned your thank you note. :)