Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Maxie is going to be fine...

In case anyone is wondering, Maxie is doing fine. He went back to the vet on Tuesday and had a second glucose curve. Doc said that his blood sugar was going much lower and that he's where he thought he'd be in about six months not a week. So, instead of upping his dose right now, we're leaving it the same -- 1cc of insulin every morning. He is down to 17 pounds and is getting so thin! I kind of miss my big-fat-kitty. He feels so light when I pick him up.

In other news, I am getting yet another trainer. I had to leave girl trainer because our schedules didn't match. I was bummed about that because I really liked her! I got as a replacement Old Guy Trainer. He has been a trainer for 34 years. I told him when we met that he's been a trainer as long as I've been alive! NOTE: When someone has the ability to cause you great pain and you are paying them to do so, don't insult them before your session starts. So, now I'm getting another new trainer. I haven't met him yet, I only know his name. I hope he's good!

Not much else in the world of this maid of honor. I've often joked that if I had a stalker, he'd be a sad, bored little man. Heck, he could go on vacation and not miss anything! Oh well. There is something to be said for the comfort of routine.

No comments: